NYStix Frequently Asked Questions
Common purchase queries answered
Orders and Shipping
NYStix’s Bats are custom and made from raw materials to be purchased at time of order.
- Custom gloves will be shipped with 4 – 6 weeks after confirmed orders.
- Orders of bats under 6 units will ship within 1-2 weeks after order is placed. Times can be shorter or longer based on supply.
Create your account by visiting My account. An account can also be created at checkout.
Yes. For orders over $150 we require signature confirmation.
If no one is available to receive the package after the first attempt, and signature is waived for subsequent attempts, NYStix does not accept responsibility for stolen packages.
If you need to change the shipping address of an order placed before 3pm. Please do the following:
- Notify us by responding to your confirmation email.
- Login to your customer account and send a message.
- Send a SMS or WhatsApp at 646-261-1449.
We will do are best to make the change before shipping. If the order has shipped, we will contact the carrier and attempt to redirect shipping.
If the product is with the carrier, we will attempt to redirect shipment. However, the policy of carriers UPS/Fedex are “shipments can not be redirected until a 1st attempt of delivery is made”.
- Tracking information and carrier will be provided for all orders.
- You can track your order by following the link to the carriers website for the status of your shipment.
- We are here to help you if you are unable to follow your shipment.
- All credit card information entered on our site are handled by our partners at Stripe or PayPal.
- We cannot see or collect credit card information handled by the secured forms from these vendors.
NYStixs Wood Bats LLC is registered in New York State.
Our company charges sales tax on all items shipped with the state of New York and for the following states as mandated by our wholesale partners.
NYStix ships internationally using DHL, Fedex or USPS. Customers are responsible to pay all import taxes and duties to their customs authorities.